This software is the tone editor for Roland INTEGRA-7 SuperNATURAL Sound Module.
The INTEGRA-7 actually integrates three tone generation concepts for extraordinarily broad voicing versatility.
Although based on Roland's developed Super Natural Synthesizer (Virtual Analog Modeling Synth),
Super Natural Acoustic and Drum kit(with Behavier Modeling technology) and PCM Synthesis (XV-5080 and ALL SRX Series are integrated).
Motional Surround technology is 3D sound technology. It was called "Roland Sound Space (RSS)".
- Operation of all the parameter was enabled from PC.
the user interface which can perform making sound conveniently.
- This software can save SMF (Standard MIDI File) so that voice data can also be passed to the Mac users and Linux user, etc.
- Windows XP(SP3) / Vista(SP2) / 7(SP1) / 8 / 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- USB cable or MIDI interface devices (USB product, others)
- .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or above.
(Windows 8.1 includes the .NET Framework 4.5.1, so you don't have to install it separately.)
- Memory : System Requirements for Windows + 1GB for This Editor.
- Graphics: The DirectX version level is greater than or equal to version 9.0.
- Meiryo ClearType fonts(XP Only)
- Resolution 1366 x 768
Virus checked by Symantec End Point Protection 12
* Please configure as follows to use INTEGRA-7 Sound Editor and DAW Software.
INTEGRA-7 USB Driver setting "VENDER(USB+AUDIO)" and install Roland's USB Driver.
( INTEGRA-7 [ SYSTEM ] - [ USB Driver ] > "VENDER(USB+AUDIO)" )
and Software's MIDI Setting are
INTEGRA-7 Sound Editor MIDI setting (IN/OUT) -> "INTEGRA-7 CTRL"
DAW Software MIDI setting (IN/OUT) -> "INTEGRA-7"
These settings are the same as Configuration for using INTEGRA-7 Motional Surround Editor.
INTEGRA-7 Driver Ver.1.0.1 for Windows 8 / 8.1 is here.
.NET Framework 4.5.1 (for Vista / 7 / 8)
XP user need to install Meiryo ClearType fonts and .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
.NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
Meiryo ClearType fonts for XP * Meiryo is Japanese font. but this software is writen by English Language.
XP Validation check page
* When you run on Windows 8.x, click "More Info", and click "Run Anyway".